Prev: Re: FB2 Next: Re: FB2

[me] unsubbing for a bit

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 13:42:34 +0100 (BST)
Subject: [me] unsubbing for a bit

just a note to say that, due to diminished internet access on my part (i
can't get linux *or* win95 to run on my box - it's enough to make you
buy
a Mac :) ), i shall be unsubscribing for a while. see yous all later.

tom a

ps back in the day, at bolton, we could set the list to 'nomail' - it
didn't send messages, but you weren't unsubbed. now *that* was a mailing
list! ;-) i suspect majordomo does allow this, but the gen wasn't in the
mail i got when i joined :(.

pps it somewhow seems terribly egocentric to tell people i'm going,
especially given my recent silence; i feel all guilty now ...

Prev: Re: FB2 Next: Re: FB2