Prev: Floor play... Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: Re: Palming It Off (was RE: FT computer files page)

Re: Floor play... Re: What is AoG thinking?

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:50:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Floor play... Re: What is AoG thinking?

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> ***
> > Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one.  I'm rather found of the
floor
> myself.
> > Something about 8' x 24' play area that's just too much fun.
>
> I've played on the floor a few times. Nice maneuvering room (just had
> be careful not to step on the escorts!)
> ***
>
> Not to mention usually hard on those of us with aged knees.

One word: kneepads. They come in all shapes, sizes. I've used a wide
variety during my many excursions caving. If you go this route, the
best are garden-type kneepads or athletic kneepads (esp since gaming
on a floor is far, FAR more friendly to them than the terrain of a
cave would be). I would strongly suggest avoiding hard rounded ones,
such as rollerblade kneepads.

Assuming you were to pursue this thought with any seriousness.	;-)

Mk (I give up, I'm not getting any work done today - and since I leave
in 10 minutes... :)

Prev: Floor play... Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: Re: Palming It Off (was RE: FT computer files page)