Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: Floor play... Re: What is AoG thinking?

Re: What is AoG thinking?

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:10:22 -0500
Subject: Re: What is AoG thinking?

Scott Jaqua wrote:

> Of course you could always use the B5 plastic model kit that came out.
It's
> about right compared to the AoG capital ships. However a very large
station
> model is going to get in the way unless you have a very large table.

<snip>

Table!	Table!!  We don't need no stinking TABLE!!!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one.  I'm rather found of the floor
myself.
Something about 8' x 24' play area that's just too much fun.  I like
flying my
fleet around at 36" a turn and missing planets by 1/8"...  That really
happend,
once...

IAS

Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: Floor play... Re: What is AoG thinking?