Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: Re: What is AoG thinking?

Re: Roughnecks: Marines Do Surf !

From: Michael Llaneza <imperialdispatches@y...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:48:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Roughnecks: Marines Do Surf !

I fanally adjusted my morning schedule to catch
Roughnecks at 7am. In today's episode Rico uses a heat
shield and his suit jets to do a little boogie
boarding and delivers a grenade attack at close range.

The bugs, naturally, aren't surfing.

--- Andrew Martin <Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> > Wonderful news for all Australians and New
> Zealanders on the list...
> >
> > Roughnecks: the Starship Troopers chronicles is
> listed as "Coming
> Soon!"...
>
> It's actually shown up here in New Zealand on
> Saturday mornings on TV2 at
> around 9:00AM, according to a friend of mine. I've
> been unable to confirm it
> yet.
>
> Andrew Martin
> Not getting up early enough...
> ICQ: 26227169
> http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
> -><-

http://im.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: Re: What is AoG thinking?