Prev: Re: Finding proper minis Next: Re: OUDF Rules

Re: Finding proper minis

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:30:04 -0600
Subject: Re: Finding proper minis

If you notice from the piccies and the figs out already for ESU (ok, for
ALL the GZG ships), there's a lot of modularity recycle of bits). Keeps
the
figs looking from the same fleet, and allows you to do a little bashing
and
extending for yourself.

I know that Geo-Hex puts out a blister 'Wings and Things' with bits for
modifying ships as you wish; not sure if GZG has the same thing. I've
misplaced the Kilrathi (sp?) site, much blushing on my part since I just
said if you mention a site, you should give the URL, but some of the
kitty
ships are bashed from ESU and other items. Loverly.

Of course, if you DO do your own converting, we'll want to see piccies
on
the web. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Finding proper minis Next: Re: OUDF Rules