Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: Re: What is AoG thinking?

RE: Finding proper minis

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:27:12 -0600
Subject: RE: Finding proper minis

> I'm probably going to be playing with the ship designs from Star
Rangers
> Reinforcements page (BTW it is a wonderful sight, but I assume he
knows
> this).

Though it doesn't hurt to feed my delusions of grandeur whenever you can
;)

> The ones for ESU, and I wondered if anyone has any good idea as to
> were I can find any mini's that could fit the rest of my ESU fleet.
And
> hopefully be more or less to scale so they don't stick out that
> much. I need
> for all the designs, both the large ones and the small ones.

Hmmm.  An option is to use Brigade's SemFed minis if no one in your area
has
them. Same scale and the designs are similar enough that with the same
type
of paint scheme, you could make them look like old ESU designs.

Another option is Starfleet Wars mins with the Carnivorans being the
closest
match I think.	A decent selection of larger ships but not many minis
for
escorts or light cruisers.

We could also bug St Jon to make minis of the other ships mentioned in
the
FB ;)

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Re: What is AoG thinking? Next: Re: What is AoG thinking?