Prev: Re: Full Metal Americas Next: Re: What is AoG thinking?

Calculating crew boxes... (AO problem also)

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:10:57 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Calculating crew boxes... (AO problem also)

I've encountered a problem, try the following ship:

101 mass
Fragile hull.

Following the algorithm given in the book you have 6 crew,
10 hull boxes.	10/6 round up is 2.  You put a DC party
every two boxes and you end up with 5 DC parties instead
of 6.

AO and Ship Designer both give 5 Crew when they should give
five in this case.  It's not really their problem, it's the
suggested means of calculating where to put crew from
FT.

I think what I am going to do in this odd case is give DC
crews to the last two boxes.  Any other suggestions?

41 and fragile fails also.

Roger

Prev: Re: Full Metal Americas Next: Re: What is AoG thinking?