Prev: Re: 6mm Star Wars Next: Re: Palming It Off (was RE: FT computer files page)

Re: 6mm Star Wars

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:01:41 -0600
Subject: Re: 6mm Star Wars

(http://www.btinternet.com/~alan.catherine/wargames/strong.htm)

Not certain how, but you can see the copy I got below has an
unexpected space in the url.

To save a lot of head scratching for those as unobservant as
myself, I put the corrected url above. That is, hoping the
mysterious edit doesn't happen above. ;->=

Thanks for the heads up, LL!

The_Beast

		    "Laserlight"

		    <laserlight@quixnet        To:
<gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
		    .net>		       cc:

		    Sent by:		       Subject:     Re: 6mm Star
Wars
		    owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Be

		    rkeley.EDU

		    03/24/00 07:41 AM

		    Please respond to

		    gzg-l

>A while back I posted Imperial and Rebel army lists for Hordes
of the Things
>at The Stronghold
(http://www.btinternet.com/~alan.catherine/wargames/strong. htm)

BTW Beth, there's also an army for Daleks somewhere on that
page, IIRC.

Prev: Re: 6mm Star Wars Next: Re: Palming It Off (was RE: FT computer files page)