Prev: Re: Combat films- more for the list Next: Dice For Beth

Re: [OT] OGRE

From: JohnDHamill@a...
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 18:40:31 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] OGRE

In a message dated 3/19/00 9:30:48 PM Central Standard Time,
johncrim@voicenet.com writes:

<< >>>SJ Games site says OGRE/GEV was re-released this week. :-) :-)

 >>Did they say minis were re-released this week? Or any week?
 >>
 >They didn't say, but I'd expect they will.  Of course, you have
 >the SJ Games website bookmarked already....

 Pyramid does a survey of the readers each week, and this time around it
was:
 "...as we move toward re-issuing the miniatures, one of our sculptors
is
 urging us to change some of the vehicle designs (the GEV, for instance)
 look more like Year 2000 tanks (the Ogre design itself is sacrosanct)."

 Most people voted that there was room for improvement, but the basic
 designs should not be messed with.

 So, the miniatures are coming.  When is the only question.

There is a line of 1/48 scale macro-armor Ogres coming out, the 1/300
scale
should be later in the year, for which I'm thankful.

John
JohnDHamill@aol.com

Prev: Re: Combat films- more for the list Next: Dice For Beth