Prev: RE: [DS2] While we're on the subject of firing arcs.... Next: Balancing for vector

Re: Combat films

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:43:16 -0600
Subject: Re: Combat films

Heaven and Earth was indeed filmed in Alberta.	If anyone knows where I
could snag a copy I'd appreciate hearing about it.

BTW, AEG is releasing a skirmish level game that's compatible with L5R
RPG
and Clan War, if anyone's interested in skirmish level samurai rules.

Bill

		    Allan Goodall

		    <agoodall@int	 To:	 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

		    erlog.com>		 cc:	 (bcc: Bill
Brush/NET/UNL/UNEBR)

		    03/18/00

		    12:33 PM

		    Please

		    respond to

		    gzg-l

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000 06:07:38 -0500, Los <los@cris.com> wrote:

>I'm going through a huge Samurai phase right now (reading a bunch of
Turnbull
>stuff and painting minis). Make sure you watch "Heaven and Earth"
(Kuruzowa)
>which has even more large scale combat than Ran.

"Heaven and Earth" was directed by Haruki Kadokawa, not Akira Kurosawa.
have
it, given as a present by friends, but I have yet to watch it! (I had
misplaced it for a while.) It's now on the top of my "to watch" pile! I
wonder
if that's the samurai movie the filmed in Alberta...

Prev: RE: [DS2] While we're on the subject of firing arcs.... Next: Balancing for vector