Prev: RE: [DS2] While we're on the subject of firing arcs.... Next: Wargaming at Canadian War Museum

RE: [OT] OGRE

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 08:11:30 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] OGRE

Here is the announcement from Steve Jackson Games web page:
Ogre/GEV </ogre/products/ogregev/> (Boxed game)
Ogre, first released in 1977, was Steve Jackson's first design. Now the
classic boardgame of futuristic ground combat is being re-launched.
Starting
in March with the combined edition of Ogre and its sequel G.E.V., SJ
Games
will release new and reprinted Ogre material throughout 2000. This will
include a whole new line of Ogre miniatures, giant OgreMacrotures (tm),
an
Ogre sourcebook for GURPS, a reprint of the famous "blueprint" poster,
and
more. Once again the killing machines will stalk the war-torn
countryside as
Paneuropean and Combine forces battle to the death. A new generation of
gamers is about to learn what it means to face the Ogre.
This is a re-release of the original Ogre/GEV game. It should not
beconfused
with the Ogre Miniatures rules, which are still in print!

-- http://www.sjgames.com/newproducts/

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ogre/
-----

Prev: RE: [DS2] While we're on the subject of firing arcs.... Next: Wargaming at Canadian War Museum