Prev: Re: Combat films- more for the list Next: RE: [FT] KV, Vector and Tweaks

RE: [SG] Withdrawl from close combat

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:18:11 +1100
Subject: RE: [SG] Withdrawl from close combat

As long as you make a confidence check every time you voluntarily
withdraw
(unscrupulous players will argue they don't need to if they voluntarily
withdraw), there is no reason you can't keep withdrawing.
Eventually either the bugs or you are going to fail a test for the
chase/pursuit & then somebody will die.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander

Now