Prev: Re: Combat films Next: Re: Falkenburg's Legion, CoDominion, and stats (Long)

Re: Mission To Mars (not really...)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 22:28:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Mission To Mars (not really...)

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 23:09:01 -0800, Michael Llaneza <maserati@flash.net>
wrote:

>First time I saw Alien was as a young lad of about, oh, let's say 11.

I was 16, and it was in its first run in the theatres. I was just too
young to
see it, so I took my grandmother to see it (hint: no one asks for your
ID when
you take your granny to an R rated movie; oh, and in Canada kids aren't
allowed into R rated movies even with adults, that's Adult Accompanyment
rating). She loved it! *VBS*

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: Combat films Next: Re: Falkenburg's Legion, CoDominion, and stats (Long)