Prev: Re: Mission to Mars Next: RE: Mission to Mars

Re: [GZG OLC] Update

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 18:34:21 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG OLC] Update

Paul Owen wrote:

> WANTED:
> individual colour pictures of figures, please let me know if you have
> any that are not already in the catalogue.

Have a squizz at http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain/FT/OU.htm
You can use any that are on there, including a picture of an OU Carrier
which AFAIK doesn't have another pic anywhere on the web as yet.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Mission to Mars Next: RE: Mission to Mars