Prev: Re: Combat films Next: Re: Combat films

Re: Starship Troopers Government

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:53:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers Government

It always amuses me how many peg Heinlein as a fascist because he wrote
*science fiction* novel about a hypothetical future government. That's
an absurd
leap to make. I suppose we're suppose to make every future background
disgustingly bland, politically correct, and exactly following a certain
formula
lest we be branded similarly.  Jeez.  Jon writes a  future where
Humanity is in
constant war, what the heck does that make him? And god only knows what
kind of
degenerate freaks the warhammer 40k inventors were.

Los

Prev: Re: Combat films Next: Re: Combat films