Prev: Re: Wargames Vs. RPG's Next: Re: Mission to Mars

Re: Wargames Vs. RPG's

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:49:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Wargames Vs. RPG's

Brian Burger:
><mode="extreme sarcasm">
>Oh boy, a new gun control thread. It won't be the same,
though - last
>time, Full Metal Atkinson was here, frothing and foaming for
the NRA
>side...
>
>And us-vs-them nationalism, too. Very cool... those and SST -
all the
>hot-button threads going at once! Who wants to start?
></mode>

How about "Gun control means, when you aim at Paul Verhover, you
hit him where you intended to--at least with the first few
rounds, before he starts writhing...."?

On second thought, let's kill this thread.

>(Anyone heard from Mr. Atkinson lately? Last heard, I think he
was in the
>former Yugoslavia somewhere...)

He is/was in Germany and is not expecting to be back in the
States for several months (he implied that he hopes to make next
GZG ECC).

Prev: Re: Wargames Vs. RPG's Next: Re: Mission to Mars