Prev: Re: Mission to Mars Next: Re: Wargames Vs. RPG's

Re: Wargames Vs. RPG's

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:41:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Wargames Vs. RPG's

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Tom Anderson wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 devans@uneb.edu wrote:
>
> > Oh, great, not that the reoccurance of the SST thread was enough,
you have
> > to start this holy war... ;->=
>
> now all we have to do is start the gun control argument, and possibly
an
> america-vs-britain one, and we can bring the list into meltdown -
unless,
> of course, GZG gives in to our demand for ONE MILLION DOLLARS! what's
> that? oh, okay: ONE BILLION DOLLARS!

<mode="extreme sarcasm">
Oh boy, a new gun control thread. It won't be the same, though - last
time, Full Metal Atkinson was here, frothing and foaming for the NRA
side...

And us-vs-them nationalism, too. Very cool... those and SST - all the
hot-button threads going at once! Who wants to start?
</mode>

:>

(Anyone heard from Mr. Atkinson lately? Last heard, I think he was in
the
former Yugoslavia somewhere...)

Not really trolling, :>

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Re: Mission to Mars Next: Re: Wargames Vs. RPG's