Prev: Wargames Vs. RPG's Next: Re: Mission to Mars

Re: Mission to Mars

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:45:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Mission to Mars

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Brian Bilderback wrote:

> We love you too.
>
> Brian B
> ----Original Message Follows----
> From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@interlog.com>
>

> Oh, well, what do I know. I liked "Starship Troopers" (but mostly
because it
> peeved the ardent Heinlein fans... *S*).

Allan, Allan... In this group, this is called 'borrowing trouble'.

Must resist repeat of 'Why SST:tM was very bad' thread...Must resist 'We
should lynch Paul Verhoven' thread... Must resist...resist...

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
(not really a full-on Heinlein fan, but offended by awfulness of that
movie...)