Prev: Re: Mission to Mars Next: Wargames Vs. RPG's

Re: USA vs Canada : Full Metal Americas

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 06:48:52 +0100
Subject: Re: USA vs Canada : Full Metal Americas

Laserlight wrote:

>Ahem.	Leaving political acrimony aside, all this may be moot.
>I'm coming and will participate (on whichever side needs to be
>handicapped).	Who else will be coming, and which team will you
>represent?  Replies to me: laserlight@quixnet.net and I'll post
>the sides this weekend, then we can elect Fleet Admirals and
>Naval Architecture Committees.  (If we're going to have Oerjan
>proof both fleets, we'll want to leave plenty of time).

The actual proofing shouldn't take long (unless both sides have
literally myriads of designs), but I want them at least some days in
advance in case I happen to be away on a business trip - they're
usually only one-day, but I tend to be too tired to do any real work
when I get home from 'em :-(

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Mission to Mars Next: Wargames Vs. RPG's