Prev: Re: PDS vs. IAVR/LAW/SMAW/etc. Next: Re: KV

Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 18:25:10 PST
Subject: Re: KV, Humans, and Political Divisions

Howdy Y'all back, Beth....

I see what you mean, and from the response I've received so far, I'd
have to
say that my complaint is still valid about a lot of sci fi, but NOT the
KV.

As for your points about us Americans and Aussie vs. NZ accents, I must
plead guilty, though I am learning.  Similarly, I've met very few
Aussies or
Kiwis who could tell an American from a Canadian very easily, especially
if
the American was from say, Michigan or Minnesota or Wisconsin or the
Dakotas, and if the Canadian was from southern Ontario or BC or anywhere

near the US border, yet we have a fairly easy time making those
distinctions.  Your point is well made.

Brian B

Prev: Re: PDS vs. IAVR/LAW/SMAW/etc. Next: Re: KV