Prev: Re: Falkenberg/DSII Next: Re: DS II Infantry vs vehicles

Re: PBeM new tactics

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 18:50:35 +0100
Subject: Re: PBeM new tactics

Laserlight wrote:

> > Oerjan intoned:
> > >Yet another convert to the True Path :-)
>
>I think you normally play cinematic?  Do you also approach O
>("the velocity of Oerjan", here defined as 3x10^1 Mu/Turn or
>higher) under vector movement?

I tend to fly slower in Vector - on average about 3xThrust, rather than
about 5xThrust in Cinematic. 'Course, since I prefer thrust 6 or faster
ships - preferrably faster - I still reach velocities of 30+ mu/turn
every now and then <g>

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Falkenberg/DSII Next: Re: DS II Infantry vs vehicles