Prev: Re: Falkenberg/DSII Next: Re: Falkenberg/DSII

Re: OK, what should I paint these blasted things?

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 21:31:38 EST
Subject: Re: OK, what should I paint these blasted things?

In a message dated 3/10/00 1:41:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
siefert@milwpc.com writes:

> Hello all:
>
>   I got a whole mess of DSII minis (AFVs and infantry mainly) at last
>  years GenCon, and I'm finally getting around to painting them.  Since
>  I'm in need some ideas, I was curious as to how all you Groupos out
>  there in GZG Mailing List Land paint your DSII forces?
>
>  --
>  Later,
>  Mark A. Siefert

I use several different schemes:

Dutch mercenaries: Vehicles--a very light grey-green with dark olive
tiger
stripes,  hover skirts are black.  Troops--feldgrau.

Romanov Hegemony Army:	Vehicles-dark brown with light olive disruptive
lines, hover skirts are graphite.  Troops--light olive.

Romanov Hegemony Maritime:  Vehicles-light/medium grey with white
identification markings, hover skirts are graphite.  Troops--light olive

again.

ESU Army:   Vehicles-desert tan with dark green disruptive lines
(different
style and thickness than the RH ones).	Troops--tan or brown.

Renegade Legion Commonwealth (which I'll probably use as Kra'Vak):
Vehicles--medium to dark green tops, light grey bottoms.  Trooops--well,
haven't got any yet...

NSL powered armor--dk armor yellow (looks sort of olive-greenish) with
reddish-brown and tan washes.

Not very original or flashy, but decent enough to look like camo while
allowing vehicles and troops to still look different AND still be found
on
the table.

Rob

Londo	    "I'm sorry.  Here, open my wrists."
Garibaldi   "Centauri don't have major arteries in their wrists."
Londo	    "Of course we don't.  What do you think, I am stupid?"

Prev: Re: Falkenberg/DSII Next: Re: Falkenberg/DSII