Prev: Re: Mag Blast Next: Re: OK, what should I paint these blasted things?

Re: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators

From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@E...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:42:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG ECC] "The Umpire Strikes Back" - The Predators

> > Cha'P'Suey - Prey which seems filling at the time, but leaves one
hungry for
> > more prey within a short time.
>
> Tee'Cha - Prey the hunting of which is a true education.
> Lec'Cha - Prey that causes one to sleep
> Pree'Cha - Prey that sees the Deity on a daily basis

  Ahh...  Enough Pun'Ish'Ment  Narn Bat Squad save me!

  Actually, this is just what I need at work today to lighten things
up a bit.

Tai'Cha - The martial art of prey capture.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: Mag Blast Next: Re: OK, what should I paint these blasted things?