Prev: Re: [DS2] Walkers Next: Re: [FT]Miniature sizes

Re: Soundtracks

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 22:05:03 EST
Subject: Re: Soundtracks

A couple of good ones for IF folks to use:

The Wind and the Lion (my personal favorite)
Lawrence of Arabia

Good general Space Battle ones not previously mentioned:

The Wrath of Khan
Superman
a number of recordings by Khitaro
The Seahawk (Korngold music)

Good DS2 tracks:

Just about any piece from the Ring Cycle (Wagner)
Blood and Thunder (a compilation of Hollywood soundtracks)

I just thought I'd mention some tracks that haven't been brought up yet
(but
I don't listen to them in MP3--just plain old music CD for me).

--
>Henrix

Actually, the Conan music was a bit different--but CB and Wagner's
Gottedammerung from the Ring cycle were used in Excaliber, IIRC.

Rob

Londo	    "I'm sorry.  Here, open my wrists."
Garibaldi   "Centauri don't have major arteries in their wrists."
Londo	    "Of course we don't.  What do you think, I am stupid?"

Prev: Re: [DS2] Walkers Next: Re: [FT]Miniature sizes