Prev: [Page] Next: Re: Soundtracks

Re: [DS2] Walkers

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 22:04:57 EST
Subject: Re: [DS2] Walkers

laserlight@quixnet.net writes:

> The Alarishi Imperial Armed Service fields quite a number of
>  Combat Walkers in all sizes, but I have no idea what figures to
>  use.  This is for DS2 so they'd need to be 6mm scale.   The size
>  1's should, if possible, look like upsized NSL power armor.
>  Larger sizes should, well, look like 6mm vehicles.  Suggestions?

The Battletech powered armor figures should work well for small
walkers--they're way too big for regular PA.  For regualr PA, you could
try
the GZG figs (the NSL guys I bought last month seem to look pretty good
against my CinC, GHQ, and Heroic and Ross figures).

Rob

Londo	    "I'm sorry.  Here, open my wrists."
Garibaldi   "Centauri don't have major arteries in their wrists."
Londo	    "Of course we don't.  What do you think, I am stupid?"

Prev: [Page] Next: Re: Soundtracks