Prev: WW2 SG2 Next: Re: That MP3 Soundtrack

Traveller Free Traders & Aliens Galoob kit

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 01:48:39 -0500
Subject: Traveller Free Traders & Aliens Galoob kit

Someone mailed me about having a few of these Traveller FTs to part
with. Please do so again... I'm ready to go and I've lost your addr...

Also, FWIW, Stuart was telling me Hasboro bought Galoob (I think) and
they lost the license for a bunch of stuff including the Aliens kit. He
phoned, he said he wanted some Aliens ships/APCs (Galoob I think he
phoned) and they said they couldn't sell them. He said he really wanted
them so the lady asked him "do you have one?" He said yes. She asked if
it was broken. He said no. She repeated the question and the penny
dropped.... She couldn't sell it to him, but she could send him a
replacement. SOOOOoooo.... for those of you desparate to have these but
don't want to go eBaying... you might try phoning Galoob and sweet
talking them (US addrs only... but I'm sure US listers could be
persuaded to undertake this mission for foreigners like our Aussies).

Just a thought.

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: WW2 SG2 Next: Re: That MP3 Soundtrack