Prev: Re: GMS vs Infantry Next: RE: Packers vs Vikings : Full Metal Central Divisoon

Ground Combat Ambient Soundtrack

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 18:20:46 GMT
Subject: Ground Combat Ambient Soundtrack

During Grey Day at GZG-ECC3, I saw how cool it was to have an ambient
soundtrack playing.  Not music, just outdoor sounds and distant
gunfire.  With this inmind, I took the great track that Los had
playing on the computer and "mixed" in some other sounds.

The result was the 2 1/2 minute MP3 file at the end of this link...<G>
http://www.geocities.com/lonerngr6/sg-ambient-1.mp3

It has a good number of familiar sounds, including Kra'Vak (Predator)
clicking and USCM Weapons.  Makes for a nice Stargrunt track.

Enjoy.	(Be prepared for a 2.5 Meg download, though...)

-=Kr'rt

Prev: Re: GMS vs Infantry Next: RE: Packers vs Vikings : Full Metal Central Divisoon