Prev: Re: I wanna scenario Next: RE: GMS vs Infantry

Re: Sensor Bogeys - how to handle them.

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 11:20:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Sensor Bogeys - how to handle them.

Bren,
	This sounds like a good idea.  If your force structure is such
that
"capital" ships rarely appear, it should make for a better game.  This
is one
those things that you just have to playtest.  All the "thought
experiments" in
the world aren't going to give you a definitive answer.  I don't see any
real
problems with it from this end.  So give it a go and let us know how it
worked
out.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: I wanna scenario Next: RE: GMS vs Infantry