Prev: Re: USA vs. Canada Next: Re: Sensor Bogeys - how to handle them.

Re: I wanna scenario

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 11:16:06 -0500
Subject: Re: I wanna scenario

"Robert W. Eldridge" wrote:

> Mike,
>
>     I didn't see your games in the Cold Wars PEL. When are you running
them?
> I'd love to get into one if I can.

    I'm running two games on Saturday.	First is Charlie Company "Mai
Vay or the
Highway" (S-54) from 1000-1400.  Then I'm running a SGII Vietnam-era
scenario
(Thanks again to all those who helped getting the conversion straight.)
from
1400-1800, "Ambush at Nhi Vinh" (S-151).  I also submitted another CCo
scenario
for Sunday 1000-1400, but they mistakenly (So they say. <g>) did not
place it in
the PEL.  I've been promised that "Misty Mountain Hop Y2K" is going to
included
in the on-site book.  Please, feel free to join me for any of the above.

> As to the WIMP part, I do COLD WARS,
> HISTORICON, and FALL IN, I'm the "Coordinator" for our own Convention
> "SOUTHERN FRONT", and this year I"m also doing "The Successors"
Campaign" at
> JodieCon. Not exactly wimpy in my book<G>.

    Certainly not in my book, either.  But please, don't misunderstand
my
comment.  It was meant as humor.  I don't know you personally and it's
certainly
none of my business how you engage in this hobby. <g>  BTW, when is
"Southern
Front"?  Did Pete just move the date of "The Successors"?  I might be
able to
make that one.

>  I suppose I could just move to
> Lancaster, but I moved down to North Carolina from New Jersey a dozen
years
> ago to get away from snow (which lent an interesting irony to the
all-time
> record 20-inch snowfall we got about a month ago.)<g>.

    WIMP! <g>  You're missing out on gaming for a little snow!

> GZG-ECC will be too
> close next year - my wife has some strange objection to me being away
two
> weekends running, but maybe the year after I'll be able to swing both.

    COMPLETE WIMP!  You actually listen to your wife regarding gaming!
<beg>
Look man, next time she's bringing you your beer, just slap her around
and TELL
her how it's going to be. <g>  Seriously, though, I can well understand
your
decision; I had to bail on the "Kanev" JodieCon just a few weeks ago
because of
the wife.  Good luck in getting to ECC V!

-Mike

Cold