Prev: Re: Snow Next: Re: Mr. Davis, Mr. Siefert

Sensor Bogeys - how to handle them.

From: "Bren Mayhugh" <jygro@h...>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 20:41:40 EST
Subject: Sensor Bogeys - how to handle them.

For the March game that I am running, I was going to use the idea of
sensor
Bogeys until identified (adding something new to the game).  Basically
making a reason to use and have scouts and I think it will fit into the
scenario pretty well.  In any case, at our game club, we don't use what
the
book would call Capital ships all that much if at all. Maybe one ship
per
side (It's just the way I make scenarios).  I was thinking of only
making
two bogey types, Escort and Capital (Pushing all Cruisers to the higher
ship
size band).
Is that sound reasonable or whould I keep the three types?

Any help would be great.

-Bren

Prev: Re: Snow Next: Re: Mr. Davis, Mr. Siefert