Prev: US vs. Canada : GZG ECC IV FT/FB Next: Re: US vs. Canada : GZG ECC IV FT/FB

Re: Pod Racing

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 14:09:38 -0500
Subject: Re: Pod Racing

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> ***
>     Yes, the easiest way is to go to my GZG scenario discussion group
at
> <http://www.egroups.com/group/gzg/info.html> and enter the "vault."
You
> can find
> all the rules and the pod racing control sheets in a file cleverly
marked
> "Pod
> Racing." <g>	To access the "vault," you'll need to take about 30
seconds
> subscribe to the group, but you can unsubscribe right away, or even
better,
> just
> elect not to recieve e-mails from the group.	That way, you can still
> access the
> "vault" any time you like and you can even read the average 3 posts
per
> month via
> the web.
> ***
>
> Mike,
>
> I'm still refusing to sign up.

    That's just great.	Why don't you tell us all the other things that
you're
not going to do today?

> Is your support of the site so great that
> you don't
> want anyone to pass on the information?

    I want everyone who wants the info to go to the site and get it.  If
you're
not willing to subscribe to the discussion list, that's really your
problem, I
don't see why you feel compelled to tell me about it.  E-Groups charges
me
nothing for 20mb of storage space per group, so I've decided to use it.

> If so, Bren, don't bother passing
> that on
> to me.

    Actually, I'll amend my previous statement, I want everyone, except
anyone
who has ever used the e-mail address "devans@uneb.edu" to go to the site
and
get it.  Anyone who has ever used the e-mail address "devans@uneb.edu"
does not
have the rights to recieve, copy, or otherwise transmit anything I've
ever
written in regards to pod racing.  As a matter of fact, just to avoid
any grey
areas, my dissertation on "pea pods" is also off-limits.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: US vs. Canada : GZG ECC IV FT/FB Next: Re: US vs. Canada : GZG ECC IV FT/FB