Prev: Re: Snow Next: Re: Pod Racing

US vs. Canada : GZG ECC IV FT/FB

From: "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:06:21 -0500
Subject: US vs. Canada : GZG ECC IV FT/FB

All right, you 'Merican space dogs! The gauntlet has been thrown down.
(Actually, I think Mr. Davis put it on and bopped me in the nose with a
snide aside from Mr. McCarthy who apparently has turncoat tendencies...)
:)

Barcode doesn't mind his nickname. And I can understand the desire to
"shoot
the Frenchman" if that isn't some sort of Euphemism for something
illicit.
:)

How about a large board BYOF? We can hash out some commonly acceptable
rules
well in advance. Plus we may have FB2 by then! <g>

Oh, and Mr. Davis, you were right that our early encounter was
"memorable".
You'll find up here in Canada, it is cold many months of the year.... we
get
to sit in our Igloos and plot revenge.... ;)

As an aside, I don't know how much need there would be to whomp the
Frenchman. Rumor has it that the New York State Police did some
Frenchman-whomping Sunday night near the border... <Something about 77
mph
in a 65 mph zone>. He may be duly chastened already and in need of no
further instruction. :)

So, who else thinks this Canada/US showdown is viable? Or am I raving?
Or
rather, since I am raving, does that matter?

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008