Prev: Threshhold card for FT/FB Next: Re: Pod Racing

Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario II

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 12:56:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario II

Bren Mayhugh wrote:

>	  Depending on the number of troops transports that make it into
the window,
> will determine the amount of troops for the SG II game. I have set the
> number of troops they get if no ships make it. Each transport has a
> percentage that if the ship makes it adds to the total troops.  (To
clarify
> this, here is an example, but the actual numbers are not).  There are
5
> transport ships, four are 3% and the fifth is worth 5%.  If no ships
make it
> the invading force get 100% of the assigned amount. If all ships make
it,
> the invading force gets 117% of the assigned amount.

    This sounds like a good idea.  It should make for an interesting
game.  Please,
send the AAR to the list, unless, of course, you plan on running this at
ECC IV. <g>

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Threshhold card for FT/FB Next: Re: Pod Racing