Prev: RE: Canad vs. US at GZG ECC IV ? I think not Next: RE: FT- ESU Fleet setup for a con....

Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 10:13:59 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario

On  2-Mar-00 at 17:47, Michael Sarno (msarno@ptdprolog.net) wrote:
> Roger Books wrote:
>
> > Orbit planet and drop off
> > troops, 1 turn.  Hold high orbitals (with support missions depending
> > on where you are in orbit) 2 turns while 6 turns of SG occur.
Recover
> > shuttles and break orbit 1 turn.
>
>     It seems that you won't have much variance from that, though.  If
>     that's the
> case, why not take that as read and only play the SG portion?

How many troop ships make it through?  At the end of SG turn 3
the person in charge has to make the call as to when to retreat, do
you start bringing your people back to the shuttles or do you hope
that the ships can hang out 3 turns instead of 2?

Victory, troops complete mission and escape.  Make the mission something
like capturing some individual.

Draw, troops do not complete mission and still escape.

Loss, troops do not escape.

Roger

Prev: RE: Canad vs. US at GZG ECC IV ? I think not Next: RE: FT- ESU Fleet setup for a con....