Prev: Canad vs. US at GZG ECC IV ? I think not Next: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario

RE: Canad vs. US at GZG ECC IV ? I think not

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 10:12:18 -0500
Subject: RE: Canad vs. US at GZG ECC IV ? I think not

So, Tom, we whomp on the Frenchman, barcode, and Bell,
then call it a satisfactory resolution of a diplomatic
incident.

Sounds like a plan to me.

I've not heard the barcode moniker before, but I like
it.  I'm sure both barcode and I were eager to line up
against one another this weekend.  Maybe we should have
just thumb wrestled, Mr. Barclay.

I can't imagine passing up a chance to shoot at barcode, Jerry, or the
Frenchman.

Prev: Canad vs. US at GZG ECC IV ? I think not Next: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario