Prev: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario Next: RE: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario

Re: 3D FT

From: Channing Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 16:22:56 -0500
Subject: Re: 3D FT

How about a mount designed along the lines of those rotating rings you
are strapped into that are attached at opposite points.

example:

http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/graphic1.gif

This alows the ship to be 'rolled', the grey ring to be 'pitched', and
the black ring to be 'yawed'.

Don't know if this could be scratch-built, but if any one wants to
try...

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@toast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

Current projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/avalon3d.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/runaway.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Some people look and say: The glass is half full.
Some people look and say: The glass is half empty.
I look and say: Glass? What glass? We're supposed to have a glass?
     Nobody told me!

Prev: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario Next: RE: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario