Prev: Re: Scenario idea - new Next: RE: Scenario idea - new

Re: GZG-ECC III: The Quote Board

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 13:17:36 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG-ECC III: The Quote Board

Aaron Teske wrote:

> >"It's just a flick!"
> >
> >"That was not a flick!"
>
> Is the second a reply to the first?

    The discussion of what actually constitues a "flick" was pondered
throughout
the Carabande game.  As one might imagine, a game that requires you
"flick" your
"puck" inspired a great deal of double-entendre at 1am.  They all seemed
funnier
at the time, and I'm rather glad that more of them didn't actually make
the quote
board. <g>

> >- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - -
> >Saturday
> [snip]
> >"It looks like he's dumping his load" - Keith Watt
>
> Said when the Mercurian player dropped about 10 salvo missile shots
onto
> the starbase... he ended up with nearly 150 points of damage.  The
starbase
> had, I think, 50 damage points....

    At the time, I thought the station had about 80 damage points.  At
any rate,
with my mission orders, I probably would have launched a maximum salvo
anyway.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: Scenario idea - new Next: RE: Scenario idea - new