Prev: GMS vs Infantry Next: Re: FT tryout

GMS vs Infantry

From: "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 15:15:01 -0500
Subject: GMS vs Infantry

Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 13:06:50 -0500=20
From: "Tom.McCarthy" <Tom.McCarthy@sofkin.ca>
Subject: Re: GMS at Infantry

I'd probably prefer that GMS/P vs. infantry reverts to Unguided Missile
System ie. IAVR and larger GMS can't target infantry.

** If I'm not mistaken, it specifically says IAVRs *can* be fired in
addition to normal infantry fire.

** Here's another suggestion: All GMS fired at infantry (since it is not
their standard target) are fired on manual override with basic guidance
and
quality (D4 + quality). You can score suppression and up to 1 impact.
This
should tone them back, plus anyone who did this without desperate cause
might have their ass busted - I've heard of a Canadian being cashiered
for
firing a TOW wastefully....

Tom.

Prev: GMS vs Infantry Next: Re: FT tryout