Prev: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ Next: GMS at Infantry

Kr'rt (aka Wi'Sel of the Kol'kol)

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 01:41:58 -0500
Subject: Kr'rt (aka Wi'Sel of the Kol'kol)

Wi'sel (pronounced Weasel-Boy to those in the know) will find himself
the protagonist of some more gaming ere much time passes. And his memory
shall live on at GZG ECC IV where I hope to provide Kr'rt with a painted
kitbashed fig appropriate to the task - the one he made up was just fine
for what we needed it for and I want to thank him for his efforts by
providing a figure after I finish its construction. His sneakiness and
his last turn sniper attack from 6" from the enemy 2nd in command was
memorable... moreso for having an enemy squad then reveal itself on
either side of his figure....

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ Next: GMS at Infantry