Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

From: Brian Quirt <baqrt@m...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:37:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

I also have a quick question of the FAQ. It's answer about how many
support weapons can fire in an action got me thinking. There seem to be
the following situations:

1) You have small arms AND support weapons. You can fire all of them in
one
	action (except GMS/P, but ignore that for now).
2) You have ONLY support weapons. 1/action.
	Thus, by putting 1 rifleman into your PA squad, you can suddenly
fire
MANY
	more weapons in a single action. I'm not sure how this works?
3) You have support weapons and close-range weapons (eg pistol). In THIS
case,
	you can fire everything in 1 action, but only if you're at close
range?
	This seems to break things completely. Given that you can fire
one OR
MORE
	support weapons AS LONG as you're also firing "standard"
weapons, it
	doesn't seem reasonable that you can only fire one at a time
otherwise
(if
	they're all being fired at the same target, of course).

Just my view....
-Brian Quirt

Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.