Prev: RE: Life After Lancaster - They Fought Like Spartans [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 07:12:13 -0800
Subject: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

>Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention!
>
>- Does October 6 - 8 sound good?

Sure.

>- Where in the Bay area sounds good?  I'm aiming right now
>for Oakland, but I'm sure south of there might be better.  Anyone
>on the list have a (good) relationship with a hotel in that area
>that they'd be willing to exploit?

Oakland is good, as it's easy to get to from anywhere in the bay area,
and
easily accessable via OAK airport.

As for hotels, I believe that the Oakland Marriot (I'm not sure on the
name, but I know where it is) holds both a Comic and Magic Convention at
other points in the year, and thus they are probably aware of the needs
of
a gaming con.

Schoon