Prev: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q) Next: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...

RE: Life After Lancaster - They Fought Like Spartans [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <Rick@e...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:10:31 -0500
Subject: RE: Life After Lancaster - They Fought Like Spartans [CLEAN STAMP]

Tom Pope wrote:
> I'd like to add my thanks for Tom and Los (as well as my esteemed
> sub-commanders) for a most enjoyable 15 hour game!

Me too -- I'd like to thank Thomas and Los for a very well-produced
game! Even though it (undeservedly) won the "Carter Island Award,"
it was an excellent scenario. Thanks also to the heroic (and doomed)
commanders of the NSL and FSE forces; we made them pay dearly!

This was one of my favorite moments in the heat of the game:
Thomas: "QRC, I need a QRC -- quick, someone give me a SG2QRC!"
David: "...Huh?"
Ted: "...Uh?"
Rick: "...Wha?"

-- Rick

======
02/28/00 10:15:23

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and itÂ’s customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======

Prev: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q) Next: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ...