Prev: Re: Honor Harrington Ships Next: Re: Life After Lancaster - They Fought Like Spartans

Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:06:07 -0000
Subject: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

> Okay folks, I've posted the Unofficial Stargrunt II FAQ v0.5
>
> http://stargrunt.virtualave.net/faq/index.html
>
> Please everyone, have a read and suggest away. Also, if there is an
> answer in the FAQ that you find to be yours and it's unattributed
> (which at this stage, most are) please send me an email so I can
> credit accordingly.

Right, I'll fill in the long standing gap in the GZG Meta-FAQ.

One thing, you have a few instances of <font
face="Symbol">&#211;</font> in the code to produce copyright symbols.
Not a good idea as not everyone has the Symbol font installed (when I
fist visited the site I saw acute accented capital 'O's instead). Why
not just use the &copy; entity refereence instead?

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: Honor Harrington Ships Next: Re: Life After Lancaster - They Fought Like Spartans