Prev: After Action Report--Battle of Friendship Starport (DS2) + Next: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

Re: Honor Harrington Ships

From: Tom Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:03:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Honor Harrington Ships

> >Actually I was talking to my friend who is setting up his own
> >business, yesterday. He's David Dunn of DLD productions, that just
> >released the Space Station 2000. He is working up other products as
> >we speak. So I wondered out load what it would take to get a
> >licenses to do the Honor Harrington stuff. I looked inside the cover
> >of the latest book and David Weber owns all the rights, not Bean. So
> >my friends and my thought would be to contact Mr. Weber about a
> >license, if there was enough interest.  So I ask you, is there
> >enough interest?

I think the appropriate response here should be; "absolutely!"

There are a bunch of people on and off the list that have made noises
about making their own HH ships. (myself included) I for one would love
to see somebody with more talent (and presumably time) than myself do
the work.

Tom

Prev: After Action Report--Battle of Friendship Starport (DS2) + Next: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ