Prev: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Life After Lancaster - They Fought Like Spartans

Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:15:51 -0800
Subject: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

Robertson, Brendan wrote:

> I'm hoping to do some scratch-build/casting of HH ships before Easter,
as
> I'm running a scenario at Conquest.
>
> For the alpha nodes, split plastic beads could work, depending on the
size
> scale you're working at.

     I do not know anything about the appearence of the ships, but many
craft shops have 'acrilic rhinestones' that vary from 2 to 10 mm and
have
facets.   These may be overpainted for sensors/turrets.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Life After Lancaster - They Fought Like Spartans