Prev: Re: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 19:56:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

"Glover, Owen" wrote:

> I really think you'll find that the majority of the people on the list
> most likely accept an interpretation ruling from either of these two
> as a final say on a discussion.

    The "majority" throughout history doesn't have a great track record
of being correct. <g>  If the best argument you can offer is that "most
people say 'so-and-so,'" you probably need to think a bit longer on the
subject.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton