Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 19:48:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III

Allan Goodall wrote:

> 5. Just how many women in skimpy clothing are going to be in PA this
> weekend???

    Funny you should mention this.  On Friday night, there were
literally dozens
of women walking around the hotel in skimpy clothing.  I personally
shared an
elevator ride (No, that's not a euphemism! <g>) with a woman who was
wearing
nothing but her panties and a bippy top.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)