Prev: RE: Wargaming & RPG's Next: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

RE: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:06:32 +1100
Subject: RE: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

I'm hoping to do some scratch-build/casting of HH ships before Easter,
as
I'm running a scenario at Conquest.

For the alpha nodes, split plastic beads could work, depending on the
size
scale you're working at.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander

Fore