Prev: Re: More Timeline Stuff, Hopefully Less Controversial Next: RE: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

RE: Wargaming & RPG's

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:59:16 +1100
Subject: RE: Wargaming & RPG's

Theres 2 or 3 versions around.

I've got one that I linked directly to SG/FT for use as an RPG &
interfaces
directly at the skirmish level.
Contact me off list for a copy (it's not publicly posted).

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander