Prev: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP] Next: RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 09:00:23 +0000
Subject: Re: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III

>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>> Ah, so you've not seen Shirow's "Intron Depot" art book, with all
those
>> lovely pics of Deunan, Hitomi etc in the "skinsuits" that they wear
inside
>> the Landmates.....?
>
>	Oh, my.
>	I typed "Intron Depot" into Hotbot and it came up with
>	http://soyokaze.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~kna/Images/IntronDepot/

Yup, that's the one! The site you found has rather naughty
copyright-infringing scans from the book (actually books - Intron Depot
covers Shirow's SF work (Appleseed et al) while the new(ish) Intron
Depot 2
is all fantasy art). Wonderful books by a superb artist, and they are
still
available.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP] Next: RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]